Tokio Hotel Hong Kong Fan Club (THHKFC)


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
debby89th

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 47
Age : 29
Location : Fano (Italy)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Here you are the first time when Tokio Hotel came in Italy *-*

good watching XD


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tokiohotelitalianfanclub.forumfree.net
Lilylau

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 230
Age : 24
Location : Hong Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 pm

So Cool !!!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lilylau.skyrock.com/
Trady

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 413
Age : 23
Location : Hong Kong
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 pm

are u an italian?
you know chinese? woww*v*
so cool xp
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mcflyhkfc.marlito.com/
debby89th

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 47
Age : 29
Location : Fano (Italy)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Trady wrote:
are u an italian?
you know chinese? woww*v*
so cool xp

yesss i'm italian and i'm studing chinese but i'm not an exepert yet XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tokiohotelitalianfanclub.forumfree.net
crecre
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1567
Age : 24
Location : hong kong
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 pm

omg~!bill is sooooooooooo hot
lol~
welcome^^debby^^o..德敏xD
i hope you like here^^
we'll be glad to talk with you^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nat-ong

avatar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:58 pm

woah!!
you're from Italy and you know Chinese??
you're quite awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debby89th

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 47
Age : 29
Location : Fano (Italy)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm

nat-ong wrote:
woah!!
you're from Italy and you know Chinese??
you're quite awesome Very Happy

yeahh i'm italian hihi
i know not much words in chinese i'm studing it at university XD
hii STAY TOKIO <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tokiohotelitalianfanclub.forumfree.net
nat-ong

avatar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:06 pm

debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
woah!!
you're from Italy and you know Chinese??
you're quite awesome Very Happy

yeahh i'm italian hihi
i know not much words in chinese i'm studing it at university XD
hii STAY TOKIO <3

coool!
do you have msn?
i'd love to add you as a friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debby89th

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 47
Age : 29
Location : Fano (Italy)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm

nat-ong wrote:
debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
woah!!
you're from Italy and you know Chinese??
you're quite awesome Very Happy

yeahh i'm italian hihi
i know not much words in chinese i'm studing it at university XD
hii STAY TOKIO <3

coool!
do you have msn?
i'd love to add you as a friend Very Happy

yes see in my profile Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tokiohotelitalianfanclub.forumfree.net
nat-ong

avatar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 pm

debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
woah!!
you're from Italy and you know Chinese??
you're quite awesome Very Happy

yeahh i'm italian hihi
i know not much words in chinese i'm studing it at university XD
hii STAY TOKIO <3

coool!
do you have msn?
i'd love to add you as a friend Very Happy

yes see in my profile Wink

i can't find it @@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
debby89th

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 47
Age : 29
Location : Fano (Italy)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:37 pm

nat-ong wrote:
debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
woah!!
you're from Italy and you know Chinese??
you're quite awesome Very Happy

yeahh i'm italian hihi
i know not much words in chinese i'm studing it at university XD
hii STAY TOKIO <3

coool!
do you have msn?
i'd love to add you as a friend Very Happy

yes see in my profile Wink

i can't find it @@

ohh it's debby89th@hotmail.it

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tokiohotelitalianfanclub.forumfree.net
Lilylau

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 230
Age : 24
Location : Hong Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 pm

debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
debby89th wrote:
nat-ong wrote:
woah!!
you're from Italy and you know Chinese??
you're quite awesome Very Happy

yeahh i'm italian hihi
i know not much words in chinese i'm studing it at university XD
hii STAY TOKIO <3

coool!
do you have msn?
i'd love to add you as a friend Very Happy

yes see in my profile Wink

i can't find it @@

ohh it's debby89th@hotmail.it

<3

May I add you as a friend Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lilylau.skyrock.com/
debby89th

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 47
Age : 29
Location : Fano (Italy)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 pm

[/quote]May I add you as a friend Razz[/quote]

yes Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tokiohotelitalianfanclub.forumfree.net
crecre
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1567
Age : 24
Location : hong kong
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:33 pm

lol~
debby~everyone want to be fd with you^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
debby89th

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 47
Age : 29
Location : Fano (Italy)
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 pm

crecre wrote:
lol~
debby~everyone want to be fd with you^^

hihihi Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tokiohotelitalianfanclub.forumfree.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*   

Back to top Go down
 
Tokio Hotel 30/10/2007 milano (italy) - Monsoon *-*
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ernest Ranglin - Harbourfront Toronto Canada August 5th 2007
» Ernest Ranglin - Harbourfront Toronto Canada August 5th 2007
» Tiken Jah Fakoly - Live de la Semaine 2007
» s91 - christian prog metal from Italy
» Heartbreak Hotel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Hong Kong Fan Club (THHKFC) :: Tokio Hotel Zone :: Video-
Jump to: