Tokio Hotel Hong Kong Fan Club (THHKFC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Hong Kong Fan Club (THHKFC)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWS; Tokio Hotel Mentioned in AP magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crecre
Admin
crecre

Female
Number of posts : 1567
Registration date : 2008-10-11

NEWS; Tokio Hotel Mentioned in AP magazine Empty
PostSubject: NEWS; Tokio Hotel Mentioned in AP magazine   NEWS; Tokio Hotel Mentioned in AP magazine EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:26 am

Tokio Hotel was mentioned in Alternative Press magazine #249.1

They’re mentioned on page 52, where there’s a page on things to buy when it rains, like clothes and stuff.

It says:
“Unlike our second-favorite lip-synchers Milli Vanilli [behind Tokio Hotel, of course] we never ‘Blame it on the rain.’ There are usually so many other things involved. Rainy days are actually sort of awesome. They give you an excuse to stay indoors and download ‘Lost’ episodes. But if you have to go outside in the puddles, make sure you’ve got the right stuff, baby. Nothing sucks more than getting your Chucks sopping wet.”

“Personally, I love AP magazine… but it kinda bummed me out. Partly because there HAVE been a few times where Tokio Hotel has used playbacks. even though we all know they are awesome live. Oh well. I still Love them”.

不翻了@@自己睇..得閒先翻xd
Back to top Go down

NEWS; Tokio Hotel Mentioned in AP magazine
Page 1 of 1